PERSOL Group aspires to contribute to society by providing opportunities and places for growth for various individuals who work and a broad range of services that contribute to the growth of organizations. The diverse information on individuals and organizations in the safekeeping of PERSOL Group are handled with care and utilized to provide high quality services and to achieve growth for individuals and organizations.
This page explains how your personal information is used and for what purposes, and also explains procedures taken by PERSOL Global Workforce (hereinafter also referred to as ″we″ or ″us″) for the purpose of responding to your requests concerning your personal information.
Four points explained here.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
2. Provision/Joint Use of Personal Information to/with Third Parties
3. Acceptance of Requests Relating to Personal Information
4. Security Control Measures for Personal Data
*This page indicates the matters prescribed in Articles 21, 27, and 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
1.Personal Information Purpose of Use
Personal information received by us from you (hereinafter also referred to as the “principal”) will be used for the purposes set forth below.
If the purpose of use is separately specified to a person at the time when such person’s personal information is collected, the information will be used for such specified purpose.
Information on Individual Clients
1. Information on Users (Job Applicants) (hereinafter referred to as the “User“) of PERSOL Global Workforce’s Employment Agency Service and the related services (collectively, the “Services”)
(1) Registration of the Services
(2) Providing the Services
The User must confirm and agree to the following each item relating to the User’s
Personal Information before using the Services.
|PERSOL Global Workforce will acquire information on the right box for the purpose on the right box when PERSOL Global Workforce decides to be necessary to provide the Services to the User.||(1) Religion:
To request the recruiting company to take care of food, clothing, worship, etc.
(2) Presence of tattoos:
To select suitable job offers for the User. However, PERSOL Global Workforce will not select job offers against the User’s will.
(3) Criminal record:
To confirm there are no possibilities of revocation of visa status.
|PERSOL Global Workforce will acquire information on the right box when the User provides it to PERSOL Global Workforce on its own will. In this case, the User who has provided such information to us shall be deemed to have given consent to PERSOL Global Workforce to acquire this information.||(1) Height
(3) Blood type
(4) Any other information on physical characteristic
|PERSOL Global Workforce shall not obtain any User’s sensitive information which contains any information on the right box except for information as Item 1 and 2 set forth above (hereinafter referred to as “Sensitive Information”). However, when the User provides Sensitive Information to us on its own will, PERSOL Global Workforce shall be deemed that the User has consented to PERSOL Global Workforce acquiring such Sensitive Information and providing such Sensitive Information to the recruiting companies and the Partner Agents (defined below) to the extent necessary for PERSOL Global Workforce to provide appropriate Employment Agency Service and job information to the User.||
(1) Information relating to personal ideology, beliefs, or religion;
(2) Information relating to race, ethnicity, family origin, legal domicile (except for information on the prefecture where the User located), physical or mental disability, criminal history, and other matters that may cause social discrimination;
(3) Information relating to workers’ rights of association, collective bargaining, and other collective actions;
(4) Information relating to participation in mass demonstrations, exercise of the right to petition, and other matters concerning the exercise of political rights; and
(5) Information relating to health, medical care, or sexual life.
(3) Partnership with the partner agent (hereinafter referred to as the “Partner Agent “) and administrative procedures such as requesting compensation
(4) Any other purposes that PERSOL Global Workforce deem it necessary to facilitate the smooth use of the Services.
*PERSOL Global Workforce may provide the User’s Personal Information to third parties for the purpose set forth above. For details, see “2-1. Provision to Third Parties for the Services.”
2. Information on Corporate Clients
Information on Corporate Clients’ Executives and Staff
・Communications and offerings of our services and relevant information, and asking about preferences
* These communications and offerings may be made by email, telephone, etc. and by delivery of Internet advertisements (including targeting ads).
* We acquire log information such as Cookies, terminal information, IP address, attribute information, location information, ad identifier, and behavioral history (such as opening of email messages, clicks on links, and website browsing history). We analyze such log information as well as information acquired by us through business meetings, transactions, etc., together with other personal information held by us, and based on such analysis, we propose services, provide information, and deliver advertisements in line with your attributes and areas of your interest and concern.
・Acceptance of applications for various seminars
・Corporate Client management
* The information will be jointly used by PERSOL Group companies. For details, see ″2-2. Joint Use of Information on Corporate Clients’ Executives and Staff″.
Information on other relevant parties
3.Information obtained when we are commissioned to undertake work duties
・Fulfillment of commissioned work
4.Information obtained by conducting interviews for PR activities
・Publications by PERSOL Global Workforce and PERSOL Group companies in PR media and other media
5.Information on individuals who applied for job openings in PERSOL Global Workforce
・Screening and decision on hiring
2. Provision/Joint Use of Personal Information to/with Third Parties
2-1. Provision to third parties for the Services
PERSOL Global Workforce may provide the User’s Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of provision of the Services.
PERSOL Global Workforce will provide the User’s Personal Information to third parties on behalf of the User according to the instructions of the User in the following services among the Services.
|Situation to be provided||Information to be provided||Recipient||Purpose of provision|
|Employment Agency Service||Information registered and submitted by the User, such as name, address, contact information, resume, and work history, that is necessary for the recruiting company to make selection.||Recruiting Companies for which the User has applied.||To provide Employment Agency Service|
|Same as above||Information on religion and matters that require consideration for employment However, these information will only be provided when PERSOL Global Workforce decides to be necessary.||Same as above||To request to the recruiting company for consideration of meals, dress, worship, etc.|
|Partnership with the Partner Agent||Information registered and submitted by the User||The Partner Agents||To collaborate with the Partner Agents.|
|Same as above||
(1) Information on religion and matters that require consideration for employment
(2) Presence or of tattoos
(3) Criminal history
However, these information will only be provided when the User specifically requests.
|Same as above||
To be used by Partner Agent for the following purposes:
(1) To request to the recruiting company for consideration of meals, clothing, worship, etc. at the place of employment.
(2) To select job offers that are suitable for the User. However, PERSOL Global Workforce will not select job offers against the User’s will.
(3) To confirm there are no possibilities of expiration of status of residence.
2-2. Joint Use of Information on Corporate Clients’ Executives and Staff
Information on corporate clients’ executives and staff is jointly used within PERSOL Group as set forth below in order to provide comprehensive services by using the expertise of each of the PERSOL Group companies.
Items of personal information jointly used
Name, name of affiliated organization, department name, location, position title, email address, telephone number, FAX number, transaction history
Scope of parties which jointly use the information
Of all PERSOL Group companies (the current list of Group companies is here ), certain companies that have already issued notifications or made public announcements in accordance with Article 27, Paragraph 5, Item 3, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Purpose of use by parties which jointly use the information
Communications and offerings of services and relevant information provided by PERSOL Group
Person in charge of management of personal information jointly used
Company name:PERSOL HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Address:2-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Representative:Takao Wada, Representative Director, President and CEO
How the information is acquired
Information acquired through business card exchange, collection of information widely and generally disseminated, negotiation, application for deals, etc. shall be shared by way of system which jointly used by PERSOL Group companies.
* In addition to 2-1 and 2-2 above, the information may be provided to a third party where the principal’s consent has been obtained.
2-3. Provision to Third Parties such as in accordance with Laws and Regulations
Personal information may be provided to third parties where any of the items in Article 27, Paragraph 1, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information is applicable (such as where such provision is made pursuant to laws and regulations).
3. Acceptance of Requests Relating to Personal Information
Among the items of personal information set forth in “1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information”, except for the information mentioned in “3. Information obtained when we are commissioned to undertake work duties”, we will accept from the principal or the principal’s agent a request for actions set forth below.
Types of requests to be accommodated
・Notification of purpose of use
・Correction, addition, or deletion of specific items
・Suspension of use
・Suspension of provision to third parties
Please make a request by either of the methods below.
●Request on the Internet
Please contact the following e-mail address.PGWemail@example.com
* We will be unable to accommodate a request if your email address differs from your previously provided email address.
・If your request is for notification of purpose of use or disclosure, you may choose the method of notification or disclosure from the following: orally, in writing, or by electronic or magnetic means through email (in PDF format). If such method is not specified, the notification or disclosure will be made by electronic or magnetic means through email.
・Even after your request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information is accepted and accommodated, you may continue to receive information from PERSOL Global Workforce for a short while.
・Please note that we cannot accommodate a request in any of the following cases:
・If the information subject to the request is not part of Retained Personal Data (*) of PERSOL Global Workforce;
・If the request may conflict with any laws or regulations;
・If the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the principal or a third party may be harmed by accommodating the request;
・If the proper operation of our business may be significantly impeded by accommodating the request.
* Retained Personal Data refers to personal data as to which the business operator handling the personal information has the authority to accommodate all of the aforementioned requests made by the principal and which are not those prescribed by the cabinet order as being harmful to the public interest or other interests if the presence or absence of such data is disclosed.
3-2. Complaint or Consultation on the Handling of Personal Information
If you have a complaint or seek consultation on the handling of personal information by PERSOL Global Workforce, please contact the following e-mail address.
4. Secure Control Measures for Personal Data
We publicly announce the measures taken by us for secure control of personal data in the safekeeping of PERSOL Global WorkForce.
(This public announcement is being made pursuant to Article 32, Paragraph 1, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.)
(Establishment of Basic Policy)
We establish a personal data protection policy to ensure the appropriate handling of personal data.
(Implementation of Internal Rules on Handling of Personal Data)
We implement internal regulations on the handling of personal data in order to prevent a leakage, etc., of personal data and otherwise manage personal information in a secure manner.
(Organizational Security Control Measures)
(1) Implementation of Organizational Structure
We specify the roles of the persons involved in the handling of personal data and implement an organizational structure in compliance with the internal regulations.
(2) Operation in Compliance with Rules on Handling of Personal Data
We handle personal data in compliance with the internal regulations implemented. We keep records relating to the handling of personal data by way of system logs, documents, etc., and check the situation of the handling at appropriate times to ensure that the operation complies with the internal regulations.
(3) Implementation of Means to Check Handling of Personal Data
In order to check the situation of the handling of personal data, we prepare and maintain books and records for management of personal data entrusted to us or acquired by us.
(4) Implementation of Structure to Respond to Incidents such as Leakage
We have the structure and procedures in place to take actions to respond to an incident such as leakage.
(5) Assessment of Status of Handling and Review of Security Control Measures
We conduct a self-inspection on the status of handling of personal data on a regular basis and have our information management department and internal audit department and external professionals check such status, and thereby evaluate, reexamine, and endeavor to improve our security control measures.
(Human Security Control Measures)
We educate and train our staff on a regular basis on the matters to be heeded in handling personal data. We include provisions relating to confidentiality of personal data in working rules for our staff and thereby clarify the confidentiality obligations imposed on our staff.
(Physical Security Control Measures)
(1) Control of Areas in which Personal Data are Handled
We have rules in place to control entries to and exits from the areas in which personal data are handled.
(2) Prevention of Theft, etc. of Equipment and Electronic Media, etc.
We take appropriate measures to prevent a theft, loss, or other incident in respect of equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. related to the handling of personal data.
(3) Prevention of Leakage, etc. During Transport of Electronic Media, etc.
When equipment, electronic media, documents, etc., containing personal data are in transport, we encrypt personal data or take other measures so that personal data can be easily identified.
(4) Disposal of Equipment, Electronic Media, etc. Containing Personal Data
We dispose of documents, equipment, electronic media, etc. containing personal data in a way that does not allow personal data to be restored.
(Technological Security Control Measures)
(1) Access Control
With regard to the information system in which personal data are handled, we implement access control to minimize the access to the extent necessary for the operation of business, and we limit the staff who may access such system and the scope of personal information database, etc. handled by such staff.
(2) Identification and Authentication of Persons who Make Access
Our information system in which personal data are handled authenticates persons who use such system upon identifying them as those having the authority to access such system.
(3) Prevention of Unauthorized Access from Outside
We have adopted and appropriately operate the mechanism to protect the information system in which personal data are handled from unauthorized access or illegal software from the outside.
(4) Prevention of Leakage and Other Incidents Associated with Use of Information System
We implement and take appropriately measures to prevent a leakage or other incident associated with the use of the information system.
(Supervision over Contractors)
If all or part of the handling of personal data is to be delegated to a third party, we select a suitable contractor so that such third-party contractor take appropriate measures to manage personal data in a secure manner. Additionally, we execute an agreement with the contractor so selected and appropriately manage and supervise such contractor by conducting an audit on a regular basis and otherwise assessing the status of handling of personal data entrusted to such contractor.
(Assessment of External Environments)
When we keep personal data overseas, we take security control measures upon assessing the system for the protection of personal information in the country where personal data are kept.
The content of this page may be changed to protect your personal information or to comply with any amendment to laws, regulations, or other rules. You will be notified of any such change on our websites etc.
Please feel free to inquire anything regarding foreign talents.